Better Sex Through Mindfulness: How Women Can Cultivate Desire - Lori A Brotto
A groundbreaking look at improving desire, arousal, and sexual satisfaction through mindfulness.
Studies show that approximately half of all women experience some kind of sexual difficulty at one point in their lives, with lack of interest in sex being by far the most common—and the most distressing. And when sex suffers, so do all other areas of life.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. In Better Sex through Mindfulness, acclaimed psychologist and sex researcher Lori A. Brotto, offers a groundbreaking approach to improving desire, arousal, and satisfaction inside—and outside of—the bedroom.
- A pioneer in the use of mindfulness for treating sexual difficulties
- Brotto has helped hundreds of women cultivate more exciting, fulfilling sexual experiences.
- In this accessible, relatable book, she explores the various reasons for sexual problems, such as stress and incessant multitasking, and tells the stories of many of the women she has treated over the years.
- She also provides easy, effective exercises that readers can do on their own to increase desire and sexual enjoyment, whether their goal is to overcome a sexual difficulty or simply give their love life a boost.
- Why not try making an erotic connection with our massage oils.
- Lori A Brotto, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, sex researcher, and Canada Research Chair in Women's Sexual Health. She is a member of various sexuality organizations and an associate editor for Archives of Sexual Behavior. Brotto writes a monthly column called Health Advisor for the Globe and Mail and has been featured in the New York Times, the Walrus, Chatelaine, Dan Savage's Savage Lovecast, and many other outlets. She lives in Vancouver, BC.
- Publisher: Greystone Books; Illustrated edition (April 24, 2018)
- Weight : 12.8 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 272 pages
We Also Recommend
Sex Positions for Every Body: From Kama Sutra's Clasping Position to the Weightless Doggie - Jill McDevitt