Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year Volume 6
Reaching far beyond the confines of traditional erotica, prepare to explore the intersections of ace and kink, of pan and submissive, of exquisite torment and explicit consent.
In the sixth stunning and representative volume, Sinclair Sexsmith once again offers a dazzling array of voices, perspectives, and persuasions navigating boundaries and identities in truly inventive narratives. These twenty-three steamy stories are meant not just to titillate, but to validate—spanning past the pulsing power of desire to make pleasure and trembling release both a healing and radical act.
Find and then lose yourself as you traverse the complexities of full-spectrum sexuality, one delectable story at a time.
- Sinclair Sexsmith (they/them) is “the best-known butch erotica writer whose kinky, groundbreaking stories have turned on countless queers” (AfterEllen), who “is in all the books, wins all the awards, speaks at all the panels and readings, knows all the stuff, and writes for all the places” (Autostraddle). Their short story collection, Sweet & Rough: Queer Kink Erotica, was a 2016 finalist for a Lambda Literary Award, and they are the current editor of the Best Lesbian Erotica series.
- Table of Contents
- 1. Something Had Shifted — BD Swain
- 2. Home — Ash Orlando
- 3. Documenting Desire — Luisa Margo Park
- 4. Code — Meg Elison
- 5. Private Dancer — Meka James
- 6. Operation O — Therin Salem Christy
- 7. Being Present — Tobi Hill-Meyer
- 8. New Normal — Sonni de Soto
- 9. A Good Day — Lianyu Tan
- 10. Something Slutty — Mx. Nillin Lore
- 11. The Office Halloween Party — Bear Nicks
- 12. Conductor — Megan Stories
- 13. Bridesmaids — Katrina Jackson
- 14. A Year of Love, An Evening of Lust — Quenby
- 15. Rematch — Tiara-Jordanae
- 16. Be Rough — Kel Hardy
- 17. Take Me To Church — Titus Androgynous
- 18. Relentless — Sinclair Sexsmith
- 19. I Just Really Love Cats — Cassandra Cavenaugh
- 20. Like a Fucking Mother — Sarah B. Burghauser
- 21. The Moon and Your Eyes — August In Flux
- 22. Magic Is Coming — Stephani Maari Booker
- 23. Homecoming — Jacqueline St-Urbain
- PASSIONAL has vibrating toys that'll help supercharge your orgasms!
- Publisher: Cleis Press (January 4, 2022)
- Paperback: 260 pages
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington