Becoming a Slave: Theory & Practice of Voluntary Servitude - Jack Rinella
Want to learn about the psychology of long term Dominant/submissive courtship?
Educator, author, activist and longtime leather leader Jack Rinella has created this text, (complete with comments from his slave patrick) to reminisce, review and analyze the courtship between dominant and submissive partners who practice a M/s (Master/slave) dynamic in their relationship to each other.
- Written with many personal accounts of Jack's gay M/s relationship with slave patrick (who contributes chapters), but psychological and physical advice that can apply any gender or orientation
- Written for people in or interested in pursuing or studying long term M/s relationships
- Discusses the psychological interactions between complementary partners playing Dominant and submissive roles.
- Delves into the drive or call to serve
- Dissects the process of finding a partner
- Negotiating and committing to the dynamics of a M/s relationship
- The training process
- The role of punishment
- Sexual service
- Polyamorous and other relationship structures
- Mental and relationship health
- Appendices and a glossary of terms
- Whether you are a longtime ally to or member of the LGBT+ community, you can find great accessories and decor for your body or your home in our Pride collections.
- Jack Rinella has been writing LeatherViews a weekly column about his favorite topic. A sought-after lecturer, Jack has presented seminars on alternate lifestyle history, techniques, and relationships across the country
- Publisher: Rinella Editorial Services (October 1, 2005)
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Size 5.5 x 0.71 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 314 pages