Beauty's Kingdom (Book 4) - Rice Anne Writing As Roquelaure A. N
Mega-bestselling author Anne Rice, writing as A. N. Roquelaure, returns to the mysterious kingdom of Queen Eleanor in this new chapter of her Sleeping Beauty series. When the great queen is reported dead, Beauty and Laurent return to the kingdom they left twenty years before.
- Beauty agrees to take the throne, but she insists that all erotic servitude be voluntary.
- Countless eager princes, princesses, lords, ladies, and commoners journey to Beauty’s realm, where she and her husband usher in a new era of desire, longing, and ecstasy.
- Provocative and stirring, Rice’s imaginative retelling of the Sleeping Beauty myth will be adored by her longtime fans and new readers of erotica just discovering the novels.
- Choose from any of Passional Boutique's more than 200+ in stock corsets sizes XS-8XL or have one made-to-order in your preferred fabric!
- A beauty wouldn't be complete without the perfect footwear.
- Anne Rice is the author of The Vampire Chronicles, The Lives of the Mayfair Witches and many others.
- Publisher : Sphere/Viking (January 1, 2015)
- Weight: 1.37 pounds
- Size: 6.14 x 1.61 x 9.49 inches