Anal Sex Basics: The Beginner's Guide to Maximizing Anal Pleasure for Every Body - Carlyle Jansen
No butts about it...this is only book you need for your journey to anal pleasure.
The days of boring sex routines are over. It's time to get a little taboo, starting with the absolute basics of anal play and anal sex.
- Anal sex doesn't have to be scary or painful--you deserve to know how to make it safer, more comfortable, and more pleasurable. Sex educator Carlyle Jansen has all of the tips and techniques to ease you into butt play and anal pleasure.
- Anal play is so much more than just intercourse.
- Learn all of the sexiest secrets to fingering, licking, and using toys.
- Even try some erotic fantasy and role play.
- Discover the pleasure of G-spot stimulation for some and even more styles of stimulation.
- Step-by-Step Guide
- Technique and Tips
- Great for Beginners
- Sexploratorium's body safe collection of anal tools are designed to provide internal or external stimulation of the anus and other sweet spots that can be massaged via the anus and rectal canal, including the g-spot and prostate.
- Carlyle Jansen is the founder of Good For Her, Toronto's premiere sexuality shop and workshop center, and producer of the annual Feminist Porn Awards. Carlyle has been teaching workshops and coaching individuals and couples looking to enhance their sexual lives since 1995.
- Publisher: Quiver Books; Illustrated edition (February 15, 2016)
- Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Size: 8.45 x 0.63 x 8.4 inches
- Paperback: 176 pages