Ageless Erotica - Joan Price
Looking for a naughty read which proves that when it comes to sex, seniority rules?
This steamy anthology of erotic stories and memoir essays was curated for a mature audience over the age of 50. Edited by senior sex expert and advocate Joan Price, this collection is full of erotica seniors can relate to--embracing the agelessness of sexuality while still encompassing the changes that accompany aging.
A groundbreaking collection of erotica for seniors, "Ageless Erotica" is a stimulating celebration of the many pleasures of "well-seasoned" sex.
- Tender and loving to edgy and kinky
- Stories center heterosexual and LGBT characters
- Partner and solo sex, having spicy sex
- Casual and long term encounters
- Our Sexploratorium collections remain focused on intelligent explorations of fantasy, sexuality and relationships.
- Editor Joan Price is the author of Naked at Our Age and Better Than I Ever Expected.
- Publisher: Seal Press; Illustrated edition (February 26, 2013)
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.85 x 8.25 inches
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Out of stock? Only stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner) so we can invoice you for your requested item.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all non-sale products against defects for 30 days.