Adventurous Couple's Guide To Sex Toys - Violet Blue
Feeling adventurous? This heterosexual-focused guide contains information that partners of all genders can adapt into their erotic playtime.
In this witty and well-informed consumer guide, best-selling author and sex educator Violet Blue shows couples how to choose and use sex toys to play and explore together — and have mind-blowing sex.
- Navigate the maze of sex toys on the market, and the many options available
- Compare different material
- Learn care and cleaning
- How to filter through exaggerated marketing claims
- Tips on creative usage
- Ideas for introducing sex toys to a relationship
- How to ask your partner to use the blindfold in your bedside drawer
- How to surprise your partner with a saucy gift without getting your face slapped (unless that was the point)
- Enhance fantasies: enact a threesome fantasy with two people and more!
- Although monogamous/ heterosexual focused advice can be applied to many relationships
- Our Sexploratorium collections remain focused on intelligent explorations of fantasy, sexuality and relationships. Sexploratorium's curated collections of Lubricants, Vibrators and massagers, Dildos, Harnesses, Anal Toys, Penis Toys, Vaginal Exercisers, Positioning Aids, Bath & Hygiene and CBD products, offer an abundance of pleasurable options for anybody.
- Violet Blue is a best-selling author of sex manuals and editor of erotica. She writes for and has been interviewed by O: The Oprah Magazine, The History Channel, and Penthouse, and in 2013 was named one of the Best Sex Educators in San Francisco by SF Weekly.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; 1st edition (August 21, 2006)
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.75 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 192 pages