Action: A Book About Sex - Amy Rose Spiegel
Looking for a fun autobiographical read that is full of sex advice?
ACTION is a book about sex that people won't feel embarrassed about owning. There are absolutely zero provocatively shaped fruit on the cover, for one.
All told, ACTION totally doesn't think it's weird that you want to try that thing together. In fact, ACTION is very into it.
- Trust yourself and be respectful of others
- Have the best possible time doing the things you search for on the Internet, except in reality
- Negotiate consent, safety, group sex, gender
- Make the best breakfast for a one-night stand
- Set up threesomes
- Pick people up without being a skeezer
- Practice celibacy as a display of autonomy
- Clean your room in 10 minutes if a devastatingly lovely side-piece is about to stop by.
- Make an erotic connection with Sexploratorium's massage oils.
- Amy Rose Spiegel is a writer and editor. She is the author of Action: A Book About Sex and No One Does It Like You: And 77 Other Illustrated Affirmations, and a senior editor at Broadly.
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing; Illustrated edition (May 17, 2016)
- Size: 0.8" H x 8.1" L x 5.4" W
- Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Paperback: 240 pages