Action: A Book About Sex , Amy Rose Spiegel
Looking for a fun autobiographical read that is full of sex advice?
ACTION is a book about sex that people won't feel embarrassed about owning. There are absolutely zero provocatively shaped fruit on the cover, for one.
- trust yourself and be respectful of others
- have the best possible time doing the things you search for on the Internet, except in reality.
- negotiate consent, safety, group sex, gender
- make the best breakfast for a one-night stand.
- set up threesomes
- pick people up without being a skeezer,
- practice celibacy as a display of autonomy
- clean your room in 10 minutes if a devastatingly lovely side-piece is about to stop by.
All told, ACTION totally doesn't think it's weird that you want to try that thing together. In fact, ACTION is very into it.
- 0.8" H x 8.1" L x 5.4" W
- 0.45 lbs
- 240 pages
- Autobiography, Sexuality, How-To, Relationships