Princess Bound: Naughty Fairy Tales for Women - Kristina Wright
Face it, fairy tales were always kind of kinky: from beautiful queens tied up in knots by wicked sorcerers to a wide variety of naughty and nice scenarios.
- In this new anthology of erotic romance fairy tales from the editor of the best-selling Fairy Tale Lust and Lustfully Ever After, the fairy tales are naughtier and have a BDSM twist.
- Retellings of the classics are joined with clever original tales, making for a darkly sensual and intensely romantic collection.
- Someone was always getting tied to a bed!
- Speaking of erotica, check out our sexy lingerie.
- No bedtime story would be complete without a vibrator by your side.
- Kristina Wright’s fiction has been published in over one hundred anthologies and her nonfiction has appeared in numerous publications, both print and online.
- Cathy Yardley, author of Crave: The Seduction of Snow White, introduces this compilation of enticing out-of-this-world erotic romance.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; First Printing edition (May 13, 2014)
- Size: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Paperback: 232 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown