Five Minute Erotica - Carol Queen
Looking for a quick one handed read?
35 Evocative stories from America's leading writers of Erotica--smart, sexy, and fun for the perfect brief encounter! This new anthology from noted erotica writer Carol Queen, former Playboy columnist, is frisky and adventuresome, as well as introspective and intimate.
- Pleasingly brief tales from some of the best writers of erotica today
- Most of the stories feature heterosexual sex
- Also a good mix of fantasy situations, including lesbian encounters and ménages à trois.
- Guaranteed to jumpstart your libido, whether you share them with your lover or keep them your sly little secret
- 'Dear Marla,' a man's moving tribute to his lover's unusual eroticism
- Bad Kitty,' a costumed feline fantasy
- 'The Suit,' a story in which a woman becomes increasingly aroused watching as her husband is fitted for a new suit.
- Contributions from Cecilia Tan, David Henry Sperry, Sage Vivant and more.
- Don't read alone, bring one of our toys to keep you company!
- Dr. Carol Queen is a writer and cultural sexologist with a Ph.D. in human sexuality. She is a noted essayist and erotic fiction author whose work has appeared in dozens of anthologies.
- Publisher: Running Press Adult (August 28, 2003)
- Weight: 5.7 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.36 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 141 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown