Glass Fire Cup
Fire cupping is where the air inside a cup (almost always glass) is heated then placed on the skin - the cooling air creates a low-pressure pocket that pulls the skin partially into the cup. Experienced cuppers can create varying strengths of suction by controlling the heat of the cup.
- Designed for therapeutic fire massage, these cups have finger divets for easy gripping and extra safety. Professional grade, thick, durable and easy to clean.
- Medium (Lip Diameter: 2.24")
- Large (Lip Diameter: 2.48 in") -
- Extra Large (Lip Diameter: 2.70")
- Learn more about cupping HERE.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days.
- Made in the USA