Glass Fire Cup
Fire cupping is a massage technique where the air inside a glass cup (but not the cup itself) is heated to remove oxygen and create suction. It is then placed on the skin - the cooling air creates a low-pressure pocket that pulls the skin partially into the cup. Experienced cuppers can create varying strengths of suction by controlling the fire inside of the cup.
- Designed for therapeutic fire massage, these cups are shaped for easy gripping and perhaps more importantly, easy release!
- Professional grade, thick, durable and easy to clean.
Small (Lip Diameter 2")
Medium (Lip Diameter: 2.24")
Large (Lip Diameter: 2.48 in")
Extra Large (Lip Diameter: 2.70")
- Learn more about cupping HERE.
- Pairs nicely with Fire Wands and Fire Swabs as well as Massage Candles
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days
- Imported from a professional acupuncture supplier