Shipping calculated at checkout.
Have you ever been to a fire display? They are quite incredible after dark with the fire master twirling the fire floggers through the air leaving a trail of fire light in its wake.
- Fire Floggers falls are made from Kevlar, a registered trademark of the Dupont Company. They have 11 inch oak handles, long enough to protect the hands of the top and still be close enough to the bottom for safety.
- The fire floggers are attached to the handle by chains with ball bearing assembly for a smooth action.
- Fire play is a form of temperature play that involves using flame on or very close to, the skin. The flame is typically on or applied with a fire wand (essentially a small torch), and frequently utilizes 70% isopropyl alcohol as fuel. Other common fire play toys include flaming gloves and flaming floggers; other common varieties of fuel include 91% isopropyl alcohol, mousse, hand sanitizer, super-proof rum, grain alcohol, and flash cotton. As with many forms of BDSM play, the “proper” tools, fuels, and safety guidelines are often in hot contention between players.
- Fire play is usually considered a form of edge play – frequently exciting, but with significant dangers. Unlike other forms of edge play (extreme rough body play, blood play, interrogations, abductions, etc.), fire play scenes tend to look kinder and gentler; although it can be dramatic, the sensations inflicted in most fire play scenes aren’t actually painful (much like hot wax play or sensation play). Fire play also rarely leaves marks on the skin – though some people deliberately burn the skin slightly to leave it red and irritated. For this reason, some people consider fire play’s edge play classification something of a technicality; it’s classified as edge play simply because out-of-control flame could result in terrible consequences.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days.
- Made in the USA