Japanese Fleece Kigurumi Onesies
Shipping calculated at checkout.
How many ways do we love these creative, comfy and well designed Japanese Kigurumi onesie pajamas?
- Description: Character onesies with hoods
- Occasions: These comfy onesies are a fan favorite for late night cosplay (or after a hot post-cosplay shower), at home gaming, binge-watching television, or for socializing at conventions and festivals.
- Material: 100% vegan polyester fleece
- Available Sizes: Standard, XL
- Kigurumi animal onesies first appeared in Japan in the late ‘90s, created by a company known as SAZAC. It quickly became a staple of Shibuya and Harajuku fashion culture, and has remained an iconic part of Japanese street style. Despite this popularity, Kigurumi remained virtually unknown to the Western world until about 2011.
- Sazac Kigurumi styles fit a wide variety of sizes (see this handy sizing video if you are not sure how to fit into these loosely-cut unisex fleece suits that give you a new character immediately!
- Choose your favorite character, critter or creature. Kigurumi wearers love the fantasy aspect of becoming their favorite animal in a fun and playful way. It’s like wearing a stuffed animal -- by putting on a Kigurumi, you instantly become huggable, which makes for great aftercare-wear
- Try it for a great option for after care along with some CBD Products
- Designed in Japan by Sazco; manufactured in China
- Out of stock? Only stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner) so we can invoice you for your requested item.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all non-sale products against defects for 30 days.