BURSLF Crop Binder
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We fell in love with this innovative binder style (patent pending) and its creators at the Philadelphia Trans Wellness Conference in 2019. This design is nothing short of revolutionary in terms of fit, comfort and usability
- Cropped tank-style binder with a single-layer ponte de roma front layer and a power mesh back.
- Provides smooth breathable compression together with flexibility. Comfortable for wear under a variety of garments and costumes in all sorts of environmental conditions.
- Made with power mesh and silicone tape along the bottom to hold the binder in place
- Tan or Brown color options blend with a variety of skin tones
- Use the ullustraion to measure yourself with the 3 POINT MEASURING SYSTEM to order the correct sized binder. Use a tape measure make sure there is no slack in the tape measure when you read your numbers. If possible have someone help you with the measurements. If someone helps you with the measurements it’s preferred to raise your arms while being measured. If you have questions, feel free to contact the designers at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be happy to schedule a Skype or video call to walk you through your measurements.
- (A) measure right above the breast area, the measuring tape will touch under your arms.
- (B) Measure across the breast area.
- (C) Measure just below the chest area. Use the table below to choose the size binder that most closely matches you measurements.
- Warranty information—store warranty on non-sale items is 30 days against any manufacturing defects, plus other designer warranties (lifetime for Pendragon Chainmail or Black Iris Corsets)
- A great Pay It Forward item or gift!
- Handmade by a trans-owned company, B.Ur.Slf in Ohio, USA