Japanese Fleece Kigurumi Onsies
Sazac Kigurumi styles fit a wide variety of sizes (see this handy sizing video if you are not sure how to fit into these loosely-cut unisex fleece suits that give you a new character immediately!
How many ways do we love these creative, comfy and well designed Japanese Kigurumi onezie pajamas?
- Kigurumi animal onesies first appeared in Japan in the late ‘90s, created by a company known as SAZAC. It quickly became a staple of Shibuya and Harajuku fashion culture, and has remained an iconic part of Japanese street style. Despite this popularity, Kigurumi remained virtually unknown to the Western world until about 2011.
- These comfy onesizes are a fan favorite for late night cosplay (or after a hot post-cosplay shower), at home gaming or bingewatching television or for socializing at conventions and festivals.
- 100% vegan polyester fleece
- Choose your favorite character, critter or creature. Kigurumi wearers love the fantasy aspect of becoming their favorite animal in a fun and playful way. It’s like wearing a stuffed animal -- by putting on a Kigurumi, you instantly become huggable, which makes for great afetercare-wear
- Try it for a great option for after care along with some CBD Products
- Covered by PASSIONAL store warranty against manufacturing defects on non-sale items for 30 days
- Designed in Japan by Sazco; manufactured in PRC