Limited Edition Vinyl Hybrid Heritage Pride Kilt
This accidental shipments that were originally intended to be a vegan pride month version of our popular Contrast Pleat Cargo Kilt unexpectedly arrived in a fully rubberized fabric with cotton blend underpleats.
Other cool features of this limited item (while supplies last):
- Adjustable 4" across the waist (belly button) and hips for comfortable fitting, even after a visit to the buffet line!
- The removable pockets on this "Heritage" style originally designed by The Kilted Nation allow for easy transport of cargo from your kilt to any beltloop style pant or kilt
- Additional cotton or leather kilt pockets available in multiple colors
- 2.25" belt loops pair perfectly with our kilt belts
- Traditional Rainbow Flag underpleats Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
- Can be paired with a brown kilt belt or brown pockets for Philly Pride Flagging More Colors More Pride
- Available in sizes 28"-60" (while supplies last)
this sturdy kilt is great for any occasion- even formal affairs where cargo pockets would not be desireable- simply remove them!
- Going through airport security or switching clothes is made simple. Remove the pockets altogether and wear with a shirt and tie for dress up or just to lighten your load.
Sewn-in pleats, two roomy removable cargo pockets and leather straps for wrap-around adjustments this style will grow or shrink with your body!
1. Measure your waist across your bellybutton to determine what size kilt you will need.
2. Modern kilts are designed to fit from the waist to the knees (there is some debate as to how far onto the knees the length should extend, but because many of our customers wear boots we recommend a length that ends just at the top of the knee so that you can show some leg but stay legal- you shouldn't be kneeling on it but it should provide full coverage from the front and the back).
3.We stock kilts in 22" or 23" lengths, but we can special order other lengths as requested.