Naked at Our Age: Talking Out Loud about Senior Sex - Joan Price
Want to know what people over 50 are thinking and feeling about their sexuality?
Joan Price is talking out loud about a subject that is often ignored or ridiculed in our society: later-life sexuality. Naked at Our Age: Talking Out Loud about Senior Sex is a candid, straight-talking book addressing senior sexuality in all its color.
Naked at Our Age gives real-life people over fifty a voice to tell stories of their past and present sex lives, ask questions, and get straightforward advice and information from experts. No topic related to elder sexuality is off-limits.
- Changes and challenges
- Disappointments and surprises
- Delights and love stories
- Partnered, single
- Relationships and self image
- LGBTQ+ and hetersexual
- Personal stories followed by professional advice and tips
- Sexploratorium's curated collection of Positioning Aids offers an abundance of pleasurable options for anybody.
- Author and speaker Joan Price calls herself an "advocate for ageless sexuality." She has been called other things by the media: "senior sexpert," "the beautiful face of senior sex," and—her favorite—"wrinkly sex kitten." Visit Joan's zesty, award-winning blog about ageless sex.
- Publisher: Seal Press; 40928th edition (May 24, 2011)
- Weight: 14.3 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 1.13 x 8.25 inches
- Paperback: 400 pages