Your Body Is Not an Apology Workbook: Tools for Living Radical Self-Love Sonya Renee Taylor
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Based on the New York Times bestseller The Body Is Not an Apology, this is an action guide to help readers practice the art of radical self-love both for themselves and to transform our society.
- Concrete ideas on how to apply this work in their everyday lives.
- An action guide that providing tools and structured frameworks to begin using immediately to deepen a radical self-love journey
- Use four pillars of practice to dismantle body shame and foster self-love
- Exercises include prompts to draw, color, doodle, talk to friends, take risks, and perhaps step outside of what feels like your natural gifts and talents,"
- Encouragement to give yourself permission to be fabulously unapologetically imperfect.