Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships - Tristan Taormino
Relationship expert and bestselling author Tristan Taormino offers a bold new strategy for creating loving, lasting relationships.
Drawing on in-depth interviews with over a hundred women and men, Opening Up explores the real-life benefits and challenges of all styles of open relationships — from partnered nonmonogamy to solo polyamory.
With her refreshingly down-to-earth style and sharp wit, Taormino offers solutions for making an open relationship work, including tips on dealing with jealousy, negotiating boundaries, finding community, parenting and time management. Opening Up will change the way you think about intimacy.
- Section One: Choosing an open relationship
- Section Two: Styles of open relationships
- Section Tree: Creating and sustaining your relationships
- Using Safer Sex products means protecting the health of both you and of your sexual partner. It helps you stay healthy and can even make sex better.
- Tristan Taormino is an American feminist author, columnist, sex educator, activist, editor, speaker, radio host, and pornographic film director.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; First Edition (May 1, 2008)
- Weight: 0.035 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 1.1 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 346 pages