Take Me There: Trans & Genderqueer Erotica - Tristan Taormino
Want to take in some sizzling erotic reading featuring trans, nonbinary and transamourous characters?
In mainstream media, the erotic identities, sex lives, and fantasies of transgender and genderqueer people are often oversimplified, sensationalized, or invisible. Take Me There is an erotica collection unlike any other that celebrates the pleasure, heat, and diversity of transgender and genderqueer sexualities.
The power of seeing and being seen is a central theme in the anthology; it’s not simply about passing or not passing (an idea often explored with transgender characters), but about being acknowledged and desired in a sexual context
- San Francisco to Israel
- Heartache to lust
- Stranger sex to a 10 year anniversary
- Ballet shoes to butt plugs to bondage tables
- Fumbling teenagers to leather clad bears
- MTF and FTM—and in between and beyond!
- Kate Bornstein (Gender Outlaws: The Next Generation)
- Patrick Califia (Speaking Sex to Power)
- S. Bear Bergman (Butch is a Noun)
- Ivan Coyote (Missed Her)
- Julia Serrano (Whipping Girl)
- Laura Antoniou (The Marketplace)
- Helen Boyd (My Husband Betty)
- Rachel Kramer Bussel (Gotta Have It)
- Toni Amato (Pinned Down by Pronouns)
- Alicia E. Goranson (Supervillianz)
- Filmmaker Tobi Hill-Meyer
- Musician Rahne Alexander
- Songwriter Shawna Virag
- Bloggers Andrea Zanin and Sinclair Sexsmith
- Explore the concept of "masculine" or "feminine" presentation or develop your own unique agender or third gender or androgynous persona with tools help you look the way you want to be in our Gender Expression collections.
- PASSIONAL Boutique specializes in transformational and cutting edge fashions including kilts, corsets, latex and leather for many body types, sizes and genders.
- Tristan Taormino is an American feminist author, columnist, sex educator, activist, editor, speaker, radio host, and pornographic film director.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; 0 edition (October 4, 2011)
- Weight: 12.2 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.78 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 310 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown
The Body is not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love - Sonya Renee Taylor