Pagan Polyamory: Becoming a Tribe of Hearts - Raven Kaldera
How can you blend the practice of multiple relationships with pagan spiritual practices?
The term "polyamory" describes non-monogamous relationships based on honesty and affection. Presenting a fascinating peek inside the polyamorous lifestyle from a Pagan perspective, Raven Kaldera offers practical insight and spiritual depth into a vastly misunderstood way of life.
Raven explores various aspects of the polyamorous life as well as exploring polyamory as a path of spiritual transformation:
- Sexual ethics
- Emotional issues
- Proper etiquette
- Relationship boundaries
- The pros and cons of polyamory
- Family life
- Sharing spells
- Rituals & ceremonies for affirming one's relationships and spirituality
- relating polyamory to astrology and the elements (air, fire, water, earth, and spirit)
- Trying something or someone new? Make sure you have safer sex items in your toy bag
- Raven Kaldera is a shaman, educator, activist, priest, and author of books about the intersection of transgender and BDSM, alternative relationships, as well as erotic fiction.
- Publisher: Llewellyn Publications (November 8, 2005)
- Weight: 1.01 pounds
- Size: 5.98 x 0.65 x 9.02 inches
- Paperback: 288 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown