Down and Dirty Sex Secrets: The New and Naughty Guide to Being Great in Bed - Tristan Taormino
Gen-X sexpert Tristan Taormino goes beyond the basics for an edgy and playful book of sex secrets that help adventurous couples take their sex lives a step further.
In “Down and Dirty Sex Secrets”, she uses her singular voice to redefine the sex primer. Tristan breathes new life into the classics—oral sex, multiple orgasms, and hitting that elusive G-spot, just to name a few—with humor, intelligence, and firsthand expertise.
But she also introduces a new set of sexual fundamentals—strap-ons, female ejaculation, erotica, S&M, sex toys, and more—for all those looking to expand their sexual repertoire and improve their sex life dramatically. Quite simply, this is an indispensable guide to mind-blowing, twenty-first-century sex.
- From her popular columns and website to her videos and speaking engagements, Tristan Taormino has been garnering raves for her no-holds-barred straight-talk about sex.
- As a sex educator, Tristan has listened to thousands of people′s most intimate sexual questions.
- Finally, she′s written a book to respond to those questions - no matter how taboo - giving honest, useful information that doesn′t shy away from sensitive topics.
- All the basics are covered here, but she also tackles incorporating erotica into your sex life, strategies for hitting that elusive G-spot, anal sex for him and her, and BDSM.
- Tristan′s book isn′t for men and women looking for generic better sex′ advice.
- It's for people who already have great sex who want to explore all the ways that they can further enhance their skills and their pleasure.
- A veritable buffet of human sexuality . . . . No matter how good you think your sex life is, this book is bound to give you a few ideas on how to make it even better.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium can help you with all your sex toy needs.
- If it's bondage toys that you are looking for, we've got you covered.
- Tristan Taormino is an American feminist author, columnist, sex educator, activist, editor, speaker, radio host, and pornographic film director.
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Reprint edition (February 4, 2003)
- Weight: 8.3 ounces
- Size: 8 x 5.32 x 0.72 inches
- Paperback, 272 pages
- Out of stock? Only stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner) so we can invoice you for your requested item.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all non-sale products against defects for 30 days.
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown