Bears - Richard Labonte
Looking for scruffy beards, hairy chests, burly bodies, and belly-to-belly sex unfettered by social constrictions?
Unlike their namesakes in the wild, the bears in this collection are decidedly sexier. Assembled by noted editor Richard Labonté, these tales take readers on a tantalizing tour of a gay subculture that's sweet and raunchy — and sometimes both at once.
- Written by the most popular authors in the field of queer male erotica
- Showcasing bears and bear-lovers in multiple positions
- Visit Passional Boutique's leather section and look the part.
- Richard Labonté is a Canadian writer and editor, best known as the editor or co-editor of numerous anthologies of LGBT literature.
- Publisher: Cleis Press (August 28, 2008)
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 200 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown
The Body is not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love - Sonya Renee Taylor