Urban Tantra: Sacred Sex for the 21st Century - Barbara Carrellas
If you think sexual and spiritual bliss can't be found in today's fast-paced world, you haven't experienced Urban Tantra. With a juicy mix of erotic how-to and pleasure-centered spiritual wisdom, acclaimed sex educator Barbara Carrellas radically updates the ancient practice of Tantra for modern sexual explorers desiring to push past their edge in search of the great cosmic orgasm.
- Urban Tantra includes more than one hundred easy-to-follow techniques for expanded orgasmic states and solo and partner play (as well as more adventurous practices).
- The Erotic Awakening Massage
- Breath and Energy Orgasms
- Twenty-Minute Tantra Evolutionary Selfloving
- Sex and Healing
- Tantric BDSM
- Make an impact with a variety of props and tools that are designed to tease and to strike the chords of excitement.
- Barbara Carrellas is an author, artist, innovator, instigator, and thought leader in the fields of sex, gender, and spirit.
- Publisher: Celestial Arts (April 1, 2007)
- Size: 0.9" H x 8.9" L x 7.3"
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Paperback :304 pages
We Also Recommend
Sex Positions for Every Body: From Kama Sutra's Clasping Position to the Weightless Doggie - Jill McDevitt
The Body is not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love - Sonya Renee Taylor
Sextrology: The Astrology of Sex and the Sexes - Stella Starsky, Quinn Cox