Sextrology: The Astrology of Sex and the Sexes - Stella Starsky, Quinn Cox
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sextrology draws insight from modern astrology to help people find their perfect sexual matches. This book takes an original, smart and sexy approach to evaluating astrological identities, and will again have people asking, 'What's your sign?'.
- Using binary gendered language, the authors explore masculine and feminine personality traits of each astrological sign
- LGBT+ orientations are explored for each sex sign, while desires, turn-offs, fantasies, and foibles are investigated in titillating detail.
- Enjoy some of our books on tantric sex.
- Make an erotic connection with our massage oils.
- Authors Stella Starsky and Quinn Cox offer a sophisticated, uninhibited language astrology book that candidly explores sexual relationships from an astrological perspective
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; 1st edition (January 6, 2004)
- Weight: 2.05 lbs
- Size: 7.38 x 1.23 x 9.12 inches
- Paperback: 560 Pages
We Also Recommend
The Body is not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love - Sonya Renee Taylor
Regular price $1899 $18.99
Our Bodies, Ourselves: Revised and Updated (2011) - Boston Women's Health Book Collective
Regular price $2999 $29.99