Play Piercing - Deborah Addington
Want to get under someone's skin - literally?
Using medical grade needles to create an endorphin enhanced state of consciousness is a commonly misunderstood kink practice.
- Learn how the temporary insertion of sterile needles just under the surface of the skin can create bliss and transcendence (not to mention erotic excitement).
- Learn the nuts and bolts of safe, responsible play piercing, with lots of information on anatomy, safety and resources for play piercers.
- Enjoy plenty of steamy real-life anecdotes of piercers, piercees and the very special connection between them.
- In medical roleplay, a hospital or medical scene involves the sex partners assuming the roles of doctors, nurses, surgeons and patients to act out specific or general medical fetishes. PASSIONAL Boutique provides a curated selection of medical play products.
- Deborah Addington is an author, teacher, writer, activist, journalist, 18 year practitioner of the BDSM arts, pornographist, sexualist and artist. She has a degree in English Literature and a credential in Women's Studies.
- Publisher: Greenery Press; 1st Printing edition (May 30, 2006)
- Weight: 6.5 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 128 pages
We Also Recommend
Sextrology: The Astrology of Sex and the Sexes - Stella Starsky, Quinn Cox
Curvy Girl Sex: 101 Body-Positive Positions to Empower Your Sex Life - Elle Chase