Chi Self-Massage: The Taoist Way of Rejuvenation - Mantak Chia
Not your parent's self massage manual. International holistic health, tantra, energy and Taoist massage healing and education expert Mantak Chia provides a comprehensive guide to massage techniques you can perform yourself.
In Chi Self-Massage Master Mantak Chia pieces together the entire system of Chi Massage into a logical routine, revealing the methods used by Taoist masters to maintain their youthfulness. He explains the energetic theory behind Chi Massage and how negative emotions affect the organs and nervous system.
By practicing the exercises outlined and following the daily routine that requires only 5 to 10 minutes to complete, readers can strengthen their senses--most notably vision, hearing, and taste--detoxify their internal organs and glands, help control negative emotions, relieve stress and constipation, and improve their complexion, teeth and gums, and overall stamina.
- Use massage and sensation to control and manage emotions
- Increase blood flow and natural healing energy of internal organs
- Apply stress and pain relieving touch to any body part within reach
- Become acquainted through touch with your entire body from root chakra (anus) to hands, torso head and face and from your hips through your feet
- Treat constipation, aches and pains
- Creating daily comprehensive self massage practice
- Sexploratorium's body safe collection of anal tools are designed to provide internal or external stimulation of the anus and other sweet spots that can be massaged via the anus and rectal canal, including the g-spot and prostate.
- A student of several Taoist masters, Mantak Chia founded the Healing Tao System in 1979. He has taught tens of thousands of students from all over the world and tours the United States annually, giving workshops and lectures. He is the director of the Tao Garden Integrative Medicine Health Spa and Resort training center in northern Thailand and is the author of 25 books, including the bestselling The Multi-Orgasmic Man and Sexual Reflexology.
- Publisher: Destiny Books; 2nd Edition, New (June 5, 2006)
- Weight: 7.7 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 128 pages
We Also Recommend
Sex Positions for Every Body: From Kama Sutra's Clasping Position to the Weightless Doggie - Jill McDevitt
The Body is not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love - Sonya Renee Taylor