Beauty's Punishment (Book 2) - Anne Rice writing as A.N. Roquelaure
An erotic novel of discipline, love, and surrender for the enjoyment of men and women.
This sequel to The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, the first of Anne Rice's elegantly written volumes of erotica, continues her explicit, teasing exploration of the psychology of human desire.
- Now Beauty, having indulged in a secret and forbidden infatuation with the rebellious slave Prince Tristan, is sent away from the Satyricon-like world of the Castle.
- Sold at auction, she will soon experience the tantalizing punishments of "the village," as her education in love, cruelty, dominance, submission, and tenderness is turned over to the brazenly handsome Captain of the Guard.
- And once again Rice's fabulous tale of pleasure and pain dares to explore the most primal and well-hidden desires of the human heart.
- Choose from any of Passional Boutique's more than 200+ in stock corsets sizes XS-8XL or have one made-to-order in your preferred fabric!
- A beauty wouldn't be complete without the perfect footwear.
- Anne Rice is the author of The Vampire Chronicles, The Lives of the Mayfair Witches and many others.
- Publisher: Penguin Books; Reissue edition (May 1, 1999)
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Size: 4.8 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Out of stock? Only in stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner)
- PASSIONAL store warranty on all non sale products is 30 days against any manufacturing defects.