Bared To You - Sylvia Day
Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness...
He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...
Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private worlds...and desires.
The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...
- "Is it possible for two abuse survivors to have a functional romantic relationship?" -- Eva Tramell
Eva's question is the core of the Crossfire series. The answer she receives ("Absolutely."), gives her hope that she can find her way there with Gideon. I hope their journey touches you the way it has me. We all deserve a happily ever after.
- "When it comes to brewing up scorchingly hot sexual chemistry. Day has few literary rivals."
- Create feminine curves with PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium's collection of foam or silicone brestforms, bras and garments.
- Sylvia Day is the #1 New York Times and #1 international bestselling author of more than a dozen award-winning novels translated into over three dozen languages.
- Publisher: Berkley (June 12, 2012)
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Size: 5.56 x 0.94 x 8.26 inches
- Paperback: 338 pages